We are approaching Summer 2017, so that means Festival Season is FINALLY HERE! Whether you are going to Coachella, Bonaroo, or Lollapalooza I have style tips for you!
- FRINGE EVERYTHING– Fringe is one of the biggest trends at music festivals! It is playful, sexy, and timeless! Don’t go too crazy though, make sure your whole outfit isn’t fringe and incorporate other pieces.
- HATS, HATS, & HATS– A cute hat can complete an outfit and give it that extra something. Make sure to stay away from baseball hats and lean towards sun hats. Festivals are all about BOHEMIAN VIBES,
- COLORFUL CLOTHING– Festivals=Neon colors! Stand out from the crowd and rock bright pink chokers and lime green sandals. You will turn heads.
- JUMPSUITS-It is literally one piece! Rompers &Jumpers are 2017’s best trend! They look good on every shape and size. They are also super comfy and great for dancing. Just remember going to the bathroom might be more difficult with this specific clothing piece!
- RINGS-If you are going to a musical festival make sure you put a Ring on it! Rings can make your whole outfit envy worthy; so go ahead and spice up your outfit!
- STATEMENT NECKLACES-Go nuts with statement necklaces! They can make or break an outfit. Be positive that you are choosing necklaces that tie your outfit together and not make it a tacky disaster! (Stay away from super heavy necklaces and ones that completely clash with your dress, jumpsuit, or crop top)
- BOOTS– Bring out your inner cowgirl at a music fest! Vintage cowboy boots with dresses and high wasted shorts are what all of the festival fashionista’s are rocking in 2017!
- MAXI SKIRTS/DRESSES-Party like it is 1970 in Maxi Dresses and Skirts. Pair the skirts with a tank or a crop top to pull the look together. Also add accessories like a hat or some bangles They are adorable, comfortable, and really show that bohemian vibe that festivals are all about
- SANDALS– These Sandals were made for walking! Shoes are the best part of an outfit & sandals are a must. Stay away from flip-flops because you are going to do be doing a lot of walking and dancing!
- CROP TOPS-Crop Tops are for everyone. Whether you prefer loose or tight crop tops; anyone can rock them! Stick to bold colors and eye-catching prints to really show off your style during festival season.We are approaching summer 2017, so that means Festival Season is FINALLY HERE! Whether you are going to Coachella, Bonaroo, or Lollapalooza I have style tips for you!
With these 10 helpful style tips, you will be the best dressed at all the music festivals! Style is all about personal choice, put your own flavor to these fashion suggestions to bring out your confident side and really rock your outfit!